Start using github security advisories

Mihm, James james.mihm at intel.com
Thu Oct 28 05:29:05 AEDT 2021

Brad or Andrew, Can we proceed with the creation of security repository so that we can run a couple of trials on security issues?

I think it's important that we are able to meet the following criteria using a github repo with restricted access.

a) individual security issues can be restricted using access control lists without granting global access to all security issues.
b) individual security issues can be linked to private code reviews and discussions without leaking information beyond those with a need to know.

Regards, James.