eStoraged repo

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Thu Oct 28 00:59:18 AEDT 2021

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 12:49:26PM -0700, John Wedig wrote:

Hello John,

> Now that the eStoraged
> <https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/46573> design doc is
> reviewed and merged, can you create a new repo for this? Or what's the
> next step?

Yep, now that we have an agreed-to design I think it is reasonable to get a repo
made for it.  Do you have someone in mind that could be the initial maintainer
of it?  Since you're new to the project, I'd like to have someone shadow you
initially, with the intention that after the initial bulk of development is done
you'd take over as the primary maintainer.

You could start with someone at Google who has been maintainer on a few
repositories already or someone from the TOF (or it doesn't have to be someone
at Google if there is interest from someone else in the community).

--
Patrick Williams