Yocto override syntax change.

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Wed Oct 13 13:58:55 AEDT 2021

As previously communicated, the following list of machines are unbuildable and
have been for 2 months now.  The deadline for someone to fix them has elapsed
and so I've now staged commits that will delete the following machines:

    - centriq2400-req
    - evb-zx3-pm3
    - hr630
    - hr855xg2
    - lanyang
    - neptune
    - olympus
    - stardragon4800-rep2
    - thor
    - x11spi

I will keep these commits open until October 18th and unless there is opposition
to any of these commits will merge them after that.  The commits can be found
with the 'unbuildable-machine' hashtag in Gerrit:

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/q/hashtag:%2522unbuildable-machine%2522+status:open

Any machine not on the above list appears to have already been cleaned up.

--
Patrick Williams