New server added to OpenBMC CI pool

Zev Weiss zweiss at equinix.com
Tue Nov 16 11:03:58 AEDT 2021

Hi Andrew,

A donated server from Equinix Metal is now online and has been added as
a Jenkins node (builder_equinix_c0) in the OpenBMC CI pool.  This adds a
decent chunk of capacity to the pool (it's a 24c/48t Epyc 7402P with
64GB of RAM and ~1.2TB of SSD) that should help increase our overall
throughput on CI jobs.  We'll be providing any required support as
needed to keep it running smoothly and usefully.

With the additional hardware now available, it would be great if we
could get e3c246d4i added to the list of platforms targeted by CI runs.

Thanks!

Zev