Cherry-picking 5.16 commits into OpenBMC Linux?

Thang Nguyen thang at amperemail.onmicrosoft.com
Thu Nov 4 18:25:05 AEDT 2021

Hi Joel,
We have some commits for Mt.Jade device tree that have your Reviewed-by:
https://www.spinics.net/lists/kernel/msg4115571.html
https://www.spinics.net/lists/kernel/msg4115572.html
And another commit applied at
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/commit/?h=next-20211029&id=0b32c1b4071c482f2cf98b717cfc7380423ec619.
Would it be possible to apply into OpenBMC kernel 5.15 tree? I need
these commits to replace some u-boot patches in meta-ampere.

Thanks,
Thang Q. Nguyen