CI build for quanta/gbs

Brandon Kim brandonkim at google.com
Tue May 11 02:46:53 AEST 2021

Apologies, one of my old patch that Quanta seemed to have been using was
finally merged (
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/phosphor-hwmon/+/24337/) and
it seems like that caused the patch failure you see here.

Here is the fix that should fix the problem:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/openbmc/+/43046

Thanks,
Brandon