Include sensor monitor for our platform

Kumar Thangavel thangavel.k at hcl.com
Thu May 6 16:10:53 AEST 2021

Classification: Confidential

Hi Matt/Matthew,

            We wanted to enable the sensor monitors like "ShutdownAlaramMonitor" and "ThesholdAlaramLogger" to our system to monitor the sensor values of our fan.

            We created phosphor-fan_bbappend files and try to enable the sensor-monitor like "control", "monitor".
            But still sensor-monitor is not enabled.

           Could you please provide any suggestions on this.

Thanks,
Kumar.