Power state change watch in ControlStore.js

Patrick Voelker Patrick_Voelker at phoenix.com
Tue Mar 30 11:10:59 AEDT 2021

I'm trying to debug an issue I'm having with checkForHostStatus in webui-vue/src/store/modules/Control/ControlStore.js.

I always seem to have to wait the full 5 minutes to see my power state change even though I know that it's happening on the server.  I'm not very familiar with vue so I'm not sure how to trace back the calls that would update state.global.hostStatus from the BMC.  There's no other usage of "state.global.*" in the webui so I'm not even sure if that syntax is correct.

As far as I can tell, the changes to the global hostStatus should happen in getHostStatus() in GlobalStore.js but I can't see where getHostStatus() is called for the watch in the context of the ServerPowerOperations page.

Any tips?