[phosphor-virtual-sensor] get sensor service fail

Harvey Wu (吳崇維) Harvey.Wu at quantatw.com
Mon Mar 29 20:13:49 AEDT 2021

Hi All,

        In current phosphor-virtual-sensor, the function getService will return empty string only when catch error name = “xyz.openbmc_project.Common.Error.ResourceNotFound” (https://github.com/openbmc/phosphor-virtual-sensor/blob/master/dbusUtils.hpp#L37).
        But in my system, when bus call didn’t get sensor service, the exception name will be “org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.FileNotFound”, and then service will be get failed.
        It seems need to modified the origin condition or add another elseif condition. Do I misunderstand something?

Thanks.

Harvey Wu
Email: Harvey.Wu at quantatw.com<mailto:Harvey.Wu at quantatw.com>
Ext: 17408