ClientOriginIPAddress is 0.0.0.0 or ""

Jun-Lin Chen (陳俊霖) Jun-Lin.Chen at quantatw.com
Thu Mar 18 17:23:09 AEDT 2021

Hi,
If continously send POST sessions Redfish request via Postman. I observe bmcweb debug logs, it will established connection at first request then not fetch user ip after the second request.

That's why ClientOriginIPAddress in session after the second created is always 0.0.0.0 (not be assigned).

In HTTP 1.1 It uses keep-alive Header default. so BMC does not fetch user IP when its connection is established.

Is this behavior we expect?

Best regards,
Jun-Lin Chen