[External] Gerrit trigger CI from Jenkins

Lei Yu yulei.sh at bytedance.com
Thu Mar 18 13:22:11 AEDT 2021

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 8:11 PM Jayashree D <jayashree-d at hcl.com> wrote:

> Classification: Public
>
> Hi Team,
>

> I am working on Gerrit Trigger Integration from Jenkins.
>
> Is there any steps followed for continuous Integration of gerrit from Jenkins ?
> I am facing issue in connecting Gerrit server from Jenkins.
>
> Could anyone please share your thoughts on this.

We use the Gerrit plugin in Jenkins and use the personal credential to
connect to gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz
If you want to use "Ok-To-Test", e.g. trigger a build on the string,
you need to manually add "Ok-To-Test" as Verdict Value, and "Ok To
Test" as Verdict Description in Gerrit plugin's "Verdict Categories"
section.

--
BRs,
Lei YU