group for foxconn CI / fii oem repo

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Tue Mar 16 07:51:48 AEDT 2021

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 07:25:42PM +0000, Mohaimen Alsamarai wrote:
>Hi Brad,
>                How can we create Ci group on gerrit and add people to it

Created fii/ci-authorized and fii/ci-authorized-owners.  Please add
people to fii/ci-authorized to automatically approve patch authors for
CI.

>And we need to create new repo for the Foxconn ipmi oem

Created openbmc/foxconn-ipmi-oem.  This repository needs a maintainer -
can I get a github account handle to invite to the OpenBMC organization
and assign the maintainer role?

thx -brad