Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH CCLA

krtaylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 04:34:42 AEDT 2021

On 3/9/21 3:31 PM, Brad Bishop wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 02, 2021 at 12:23:21PM +0000, Meisenecker Robert (BT/ETI-CS)
> wrote:
>> Dear OpenBMC team,
>>
>> just to make sure that our contribution request from 2021-02-11 did
>> not get lost:
>> please find our signed CCLA in the attachment.

Hi Robert, welcome!

I did not received email dated 2-11, but I had previously been working
with Bosch to resolve a CCLA for pending contributions. Is this related
to the email I sent about a year ago (Mark Jonas)?

If not, can you work with that team to resolve this? Maybe add them to
your CCLA?

Also, your CCLA does not have any contributing developers (and CLA
manager) listed on Schedule A. Please correct that at your earliest
convenience.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)