evb-ast2600: Getting some build errors - 'u-boot.bin' is too large!'

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Wed Mar 10 09:10:20 AEDT 2021

On Mon, Mar 08, 2021 at 12:52:41PM +0700, Thang Nguyen wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On 05/02/2021 09:27, Troy Lee wrote:
>>
>>Hi Vinothkumar,
>>
>>Please refer to the following two changes in Gerrit:
>>
>>  * https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/meta-phosphor/+/39343
>>    <https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/meta-phosphor/+/39343>
>>  * https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/meta-aspeed/+/39344
>>    <https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/meta-aspeed/+/39344>
>>
>Are these changes merged? I can't access these links.

Hi - We changed our process a bit and now patches are to be submitted to
openbmc/openbmc instead of openbmc/meta-aspeed.

To help with that transition I thought it would make sense to mark these
as hidden in Gerrit, but that seems to have gotten in the way a couple
times now.

I've changed the project flag again on all these meta-repos to read only
- you should be able to view them again now.

If we want any of these merged - they'll need to be re-submitted to
openbmc/openbmc.