Request for debug-trigger repository

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Tue Jun 29 06:51:37 AEST 2021

On Tue, Jun 01, 2021 at 01:48:16PM -0700, Bruce Mitchell wrote:
>Hi Brad,
>
>I think Andrew has is default branch as main, and it looks like you
>created a branch called master.  Do you want that changed to match
>what Andrew has done prior to him making any commits on it?

Hi Bruce.  Andrew is certainly free to do that at any time.  I sort of
want to encourage any repository maintainer to just go do this right now
but I don't understand what the impacts might be, if any.  My thinking
is that the next time I make a repository I'll just make 'main' the
default branch and we'll discover and work through any issues that
arise.

Should we add something about branch names in
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/44522 ?

thx - brad