SDR sensor implementation query
jayashree-d at hcl.com
Wed Jun 23 03:21:01 AEST 2021
I am working on SDR sensors, where sensors details can be read from the host and displayed in dbus path.
1. From entity manager configuration file, "bus" type will be get from the entity manager.
2. Based on the "bus", we can get the SDR info and record count of the sensor for each bus using IPMB SendRequest.
3. Also, SDR command for Reservation ID will also be received from Reserve SDR cmd using IPMB SendRequest..
4. After getting the record count and reservation ID, packet will be framed to get the full information of each sensor like sensor name, type, unit, threshold values, sensor number using IPMB SendRequest..
5. Then the data will processed and mapped to dbus path.
6. Again, for next bus it will continue from step 2.
This implementation is based on line by line execution and also from previous output.
It has 4 dbus method call, whether this approach can be implemented in async_method_call() ?
Could you please share your suggestions on this.
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openbmc