Security Working Group meeting - Wednesday June 9
jrey at linux.ibm.com
Thu Jun 10 00:14:05 AEST 2021
This is a reminder of the OpenBMC Security Working Group meeting
scheduled for this Wednesday June 9 at 10:00am PDT.
We'll discuss the following items on the agenda
and anything else that comes up:
1. (Joseph) Updated the wiki “Purpose” section.
2. (Joseph) Will resume recording meeting attendance
3. (Joseph) Cancel the July 7 meeting (US Holiday)? Interest in someone
else running? And possibly scheduling for daytime in
4. (Discord discussion June 3) Interest in BMC command line via BMC web
interface. See https://github.com/openbmc/obmc-console/issues/17.
IBM’s interest here: https://github.com/ibm-openbmc/dev/issues/2243.
5. (gerrit review) BMCWeb change affects login/authentication function
“Move Sessions to non Node structure”
Access, agenda and notes are in the wiki:
More information about the openbmc