Seeking your opinion on ways to report both Altitude and Pressure sensors for the DPS310 as well as Temperature from dbus-sensors.

Bruce Mitchell bruce.mitchell at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jun 2 01:42:57 AEST 2021

Hello Ed,

It has been suggest I seeking your opinion on ways to report both
Altitude and Pressure sensors for the DPS310 as well as Temperature from
dbus-sensors before going to far down the road.  Thus that is what I am
attempting to do in the email, others on the mailing list input is
desirable as well.

As I see it, Altitude and Pressure are different in that
     1) Altitude is computed base off of essentially a policy
     2) Pressures is a read measurement which is a mechanism
     3) Temperature is a read measurement which is also a mechanism

Thank you!

--
Bruce