create meta-ampere folder in openbmc repo

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Sun Jan 31 03:15:37 AEDT 2021

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 10:37:52AM +0700, Thang Q. Nguyen wrote:
>On 1/5/21 20:54, Brad Bishop wrote:
>>On Tue, 2021-01-05 at 08:48 +0700, Thang Q. Nguyen wrote:
>>>Hi Brad,
>>>
>>>Just a reminder. Have you got any chance to check our meta-ampere?
>>Hello Thang
>>
>>Apologies for the lack of responsiveness.  This is definitely on my todo
>>list, along with the request from Fii.
>>
>>thx - brad
>>

>Hi Brad,
>
>With the change recently in owner plugin, what should I do with my
>meta-ampere?
>
>- Wait for meta-ampere integrated to openbmc/openbmc before pushing
>new codes?

Hi Thang, I pushed the commits in meta-ampere to openbmc/openbmc just
now.  Going forward please submit meta-ampere patches to openbmc instead
of meta-ampere.  You'll want to submit an OWNERS file in meta-ampere so
that you can approve metadata in meta-ampere.

This is long overdue, thanks for being patient.  Like I said in the
meta-fii note, thanks to the work of Ed, and others, to deploy the
owners plugin this shouldn't be a problem for others in the future.

thx -brad