Gerrit owners plugin coming

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 03:07:21 AEDT 2021

> On Jan 20, 2021, at 1:23 PM, Ed Tanous <ed at tanous.net> wrote:
>

> Overall, I hope that this will be a great improvement in the overall
> structure and usability of openbmc, and remove at least one stumbling
> block people new to the project tend to hit.

Thanks Ed, this is going to be great!

Brad, we run this autobump[1] script in a cron job right now. It scans the meta-* layer
recipes and creates bumps into the meta-* layers as needed. I assume all we
need to do is tweak this to just look at openbmc/openbmc meta-* layers now and
do the same bumps against openbmc/openbmc?

I’ll continue to utilize openbmc-config[2] for non-openbmc meta layers
(i.e. meta-openembedded,…) but no need to run against our openbmc
meta-* layers after this change.

Once we change over, I’ll also be disabling the meta-* layers CI job
(https://jenkins.openbmc.org/job/ci-meta/)

Andrew

[1]: https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc-tools/blob/master/openbmc-autobump/openbmc-autobump.py
[2]: https://github.com/bradbishop/openbmc-config