[External] RE: CI build for yosemitev2

Lei Yu yulei.sh at bytedance.com
Tue Jan 12 16:33:26 AEDT 2021

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 1:10 PM Velumani T-ERS,HCLTech
<velumanit at hcl.com> wrote:

> Classification: Public
>
> Hi Andrew,
>

> Thanks for your response. I am working on the hardware CI for yosemitev2 and will keep you posted.
>

> Can we enable build failure gating for yosemitev2 (not hardware CI) in the current system. Sometimes the new gerrit merges may cause build breaks to the YosemiteV2 machine.

We have set up an internal CI on meta-bytedance/meta-g220a build for
commits into meta-bytedance. The job could send "Verified +1/-1"
depends on the build result.
Technically, it could send this information to meta-phosphor as well
if you enable such CI and if you have permission.
But most likely we do not have permission to send the "Verified"
result into meta-phosphor, so instead, you could post a "Code-Review
-1" on a failure build, and post the failure log manually.

--
BRs,
Lei YU