Error Reporting and Decoding from Intel-based CPU (PECI daemon)

Andrei Kartashev a.kartashev at yadro.com
Tue Jan 12 01:42:56 AEDT 2021

Hi Brandon,

PECI-PCIe only deal with PCI bus, it doesn't man to read any
information regarding CPU. There are number of other daemons uses PECI:
* cpusensor from dbus-sensors reads CPU/DIMM temperature and power
using peci/hwmon
* CPUinfo from smbiosmdrv2 reads CPU info using PECI
* host-error-monitor reports CPU state using GPIO and PECI

I believe, last one is what you are looking for.

--
Best regards,
Andrei Kartashev