What is OpenBMC ?

Andrei Kartashev a.kartashev at yadro.com
Fri Feb 19 00:28:28 AEDT 2021

I would like to add this link, very good material to understand how
does it work:
https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Presentations#openbmc-learning-series2020

Also one may find it useful the presentation I prepared for some
internal event:
https://drive.yadro.com/s/jt8LpNEXoQZeXtE

--
Best regards,