Redfish v1/Systems/system/EthernetInterfaces

Ed Tanous ed at tanous.net
Thu Feb 18 08:32:20 AEDT 2021

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 1:23 PM Udupa.Ashwini ISV
<udupa.ashwini at inventec.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 12:13 PM Udupa.Ashwini ISV <udupa.ashwini at inventec.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Ed,
> > >

> > > Its Inventec platform.
> > >
> > > https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/tree/master/meta-inventec
> > >
> > > I just wanted to know how to implement /redfish/v1/Systems/system/EthernetInterfaces.
> >
> > Excellent, that helps.  I originally misread, and thought the interface was missing on the platform, not that you were trying to add it to redfish.
> >

> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Ashwini
> >
> > Please don't top post.

Correct.

> I don’t see below implemented too:
> Systems/system/BootOptions

I thought there were patches in review to add this, you might try
checking gerrit.

> Please confirm.
>
> But, are these implemented?
> 1. Systems/system/NetworkInterfaces
No.

> 2. Systems/system/PCIeFunctions
Yes, but the only thing that publishes data of that type that I know
of is peci-pcie.  If that doesn't work for you, you'll likely need to
implement the appropriate dbus interfaces for your system.