Redfish v1/Systems/system/EthernetInterfaces

Ed Tanous ed at tanous.net
Sun Feb 14 05:17:43 AEDT 2021

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 10:11 AM Udupa.Ashwini ISV <
udupa.ashwini at inventec.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am new to OpenBmc and Redfish.
> I saw in bmcweb/Redfish.md, that below Redfish is targeted for OpenBmc:
> /redfish/v1/Systems/system/EthernetInterfaces
>

> But, in redfish-core/lib/systems.hpp, I don’t see EthernetInterfaces and I
> don’t see it on my server Redfish too.

What upstream system are you trying this on?  If your platform isn’t
upstream, can you point at the code review where you’re adding it?

If you don’t have either, take note that it’s really difficult to help
debug or make suggestions for platforms that we can’t see the code for.

Its only present in Managers/bmc/EthernetInterfaces.

--
-Ed