Change in ...meta-alibaba[master]: thor: initial machine creation

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 08:06:44 AEDT 2021

> On Feb 8, 2021, at 2:47 PM, Patrick Williams <patrick at stwcx.xyz> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Feb 08, 2021 at 09:44:46AM -0500, Brad Bishop wrote:
>>
>> This is an intermittant bug in the os-release recipe that we haven't
>> been able to track down.  You can ignore this failure.  I'll remove the
>> verified -1.
>
> I thought I had fixed all the known os-release recipe issues not too
> long ago.  This one seems new to me:
>
>    ERROR: Task (/home/jenkins-slave/workspace/ci-openbmc/distro/ubuntu/label/docker-builder/target/romulus/openbmc/meta/recipes-core/os-release/os-release.bb:do_package_qa) failed with exit code '134'
>
> https://jenkins.openbmc.org/job/ci-openbmc/1758/distro=ubuntu,label=docker-builder,target=romulus/console
>
> Andrew, have you seen this issue very often?  Next time we see it, is
> there any way to get to the full build tree from bitbake?  There should
> be a log buried somewhere under /tmp that will give us the details of
> what really happened here.

Yeah, I’ve been seeing this one intermittently for a while. There was such
limited data, I’ve just been retriggering when I see it.

The docker builds are setup to use $WORKSPACE as a build dir
so it is persistent after the docker container exits butI had to configure
the jenkins jobs to delete the workspaces when done due to space
issues on the nodes.

Best bet may be to try and identify the file(s) we need and I can
have the jenkins job archive them.