OpenBMC web sometimes jump back to the login screen problem

Landon cld795 at 163.com
Thu Dec 16 18:05:10 AEDT 2021

hello,

I use https://github.com/AspeedTech-BMC/openbmc sdk v7.02 now,
the Aspeed openbmc is forked from https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc
and I found a problem is :
I input the user password in the login screen, and enter the web,then I Operate some menus ,All of a sudden,the screen will jumps back to the login screen, and input the user password in the login screen,  enter the web again,
And will jumps back to the login screen Once again, the problem sometimes more than once.

And I found Operate the "sensors" menus View the Sensor List Trigger it Higher frequency.

I try update the webui-vue  “webui-vue_git.bb” of the SRCREV, but There is no effect, the problem is  still existence.
sorry to have troubled you so much!

Thanks !