Yocto override syntax change.

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Thu Aug 12 22:41:17 AEST 2021

On Fri, Aug 06, 2021 at 09:19:59AM -0500, Patrick Williams wrote:

> TL;DR: There is a required change to all meta-layers by Wednesday August 11,
> 2021 at 1PM UTC.  Any meta-layer not changed by that time may no longer compile.

This change is now merged into our branch.  All of our machines listed in CI
are able to build successfully.  Many other machines have not yet been updated.

The following machines have had little to no effort since this email went out
and do not even launch bitbake correctly anymore:

    - centriq2400-rep
    - dl360poc
    - e3c246d4i
    - ethanolx
    - evb-zx3-pm3
    - f0b
    - fp5280g2
    - g220a
    - hr630
    - hr855xg2
    - kudo
    - lanyang
    - mtjade
    - neptune
    - nicole
    - olympus
    - olympus-nuvoton
    - on6263m5
    - quanta-q71l
    - s2600wf
    - stardragon4800-rep2
    - thor
    - x11spi

Any machine not updated by October 15, 2021, I will assume is unused and
unsupported and will create commits for removal.

--
Patrick Williams