RDE Enablement

Garrett, Mike (HPE Server Firmware) mike.garrett at hpe.com
Mon Aug 9 23:50:54 AEST 2021

Hello Deepak.  As an update, we are just assembling a statically linked C library that can do generic BEJ/JSON encode/decode with input dictionaries and some unit tests.  I'm thinking that we could put this in its own repo and then build out the PLDM type 6 handling in the PLDM code as you suggest.

Feedback welcome,

Mike