Security Working Group meeting - Wednesday August 4 - results

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Thu Aug 5 23:43:34 AEST 2021

On Wed, 2021-08-04 at 15:39 -0500, Joseph Reynolds wrote:
> On 8/4/21 3:09 PM, Patrick Williams wrote:
> >
> > Can we please create a private Github repository and be done with
> > this topic?
>
> I don't have any insight into how to resolve this question.

I think the first step is to bring the people actually doing the work
into the discussion.

James, Surya

First - I appreciate you setting up a security database on behalf of the
project.

> From today's meeting: using bugzilla has advantages over github issues

Ok, but now several community members have voiced concerns and
alternatives that address those concerns.  Can you please engage with
them and either consider the alternatives and/or explain why you don't
think the concerns are relevant?

-brad