Installing Windows Server 2019 from a remotely mounted ISO

阿桂 guilin1985 at 126.com
Thu Aug 5 12:25:22 AEST 2021

That is kernel not support udf type ISO,maybe you can use software "UltraISO"  change  udf ISO to cdfs ISO, or modify you kernel source to support udf type ISO。
So, I modify local kernel source to support udf type ISO.
By the way jsnbd's state also need to change  "echo 1 > functions/mass_storage.usb0/lun.0/cdrom"