PMC

Mike Jones proclivis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 00:49:05 AEST 2021

Patrick,

We are using spec: Open Rack V3 48V BBU.

In the case of a PMC, since I don’t know the OCP architecture well, is there a PMC device in the rack that would manage a BBU, or do devices that plug into their rack each have a PMC?

Looking at the above spec, the functions of the MCU are quite limited, so I assume there is a PMC device that is managing these other elements like a BBU.

Perhaps there is a spec for that I can look at?

Mike