Lost the threshold redfish log when update phosphor-sel-logger.

Bills, Jason M jason.m.bills at linux.intel.com
Wed Apr 14 03:44:23 AEST 2021

On 4/13/2021 12:51 AM, Thu Nguyen OS wrote:
> Dear Zhikui Ren, Patrick Williams and Jason M. Bills,
>
> Do you have any comment in this?
>
> Dear Zhikui Ren,
>
> Do you verify this commit with the sensors which added thru phosphor-hwmon?
This issue was recently discussed here:
https://lore.kernel.org/openbmc/TY2PR04MB3712DCE11C578706F5F6401F88639@TY2PR04MB3712.apcprd04.prod.outlook.com/.

Since that discussion, this change to phosphor-dbus-interfaces was
merged to add support for new threshold signals that contain the sensor
value:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/phosphor-dbus-interfaces/+/39899.

I believe that corresponding changes can now be added to dbus-sensors,
hwmon, and sel-logger to correctly handle these new signals to resolve
the issue you see here.