apply for a new repo "openbmc/node-data-sync"

yugang.chen yugang.chen at linux.intel.com
Mon Apr 12 16:38:38 AEST 2021

thanks, Brad.

+ openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org .

Dear All,

I'm Intel BMC engineer, we have a module is used to sync sensor data between BMC nodes in one Chassis system. In our Modular system, there are 2 nodes or 4 nodes, one node works as Primary node, the other nodes work as secondary nodes.

1. Some sensors are only visible for primary BMC, but secondary nodes need the sensors for Fan control.

2. Some sensor are in secondary nodes, they are needed to show them on primary node.

So, we need a new repo to sync the sensor data between primary node and secondary nodes, could you create a repo "openbmc/node-data-sync"? thanks.

Best Regards

Daniel(Yugang)