Security Working Group Meeting - Wed 30 September

Parth Shukla timevortex at google.com
Wed Sep 30 03:52:07 AEST 2020

This is a reminder of the OpenBMC Security Working Group meeting scheduled
for this Wednesday September 30 at 10:00am PDT.

There are currently no items on the agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b7x9BaxsfcukQDqbvZsU2ehMq4xoJRQvLxxsDUWmAOI/edit>.
Assuming no items are added before the meeting then we have the option of
1) cancelling or 2) joining to see if anyone wants to bring up any topics
for discussion. What are people's preferences?

I'll assume option 2 as the default and dial in unless we get some
consensus on this thread to cancel the meeting instead.

Access, and notes are in the wiki:
https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Security-working-group

Regards,
Parth