How to change the default output serial

梨花月 1061115310 at qq.com
Sat Sep 19 22:28:28 AEST 2020

Hello there
I am trying to use openbmc recently. The board uses uart2 as the output of BMC. How can I change the default uart from uart5 to uart2?
The image I compiled on the basis of romulus, first I modified aspeed-bmc-opp-romulus.dts, I opened the uart2 serial port in dts, and modified stdout-path=&uart2,bootargs = "console = ttyS1" in chosen.
Then, I modified the include/config/ast-common.h file in uboot , #define CONFIG_SYS_NS16550_COM1 AST_UART2_BASE(whice is AST_UART0_BASE).
Am I doing something wrong? Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks!!
sgc.