Tioga Pass OpenBMC 2.8

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Sat Sep 12 05:54:43 AEST 2020

So if BMC is not running then you can control power manually by power button or reset button. As far as I know There is no application in uboot which can control power for host, It is done through BMC when it is booted to linux and power control is running.

Please let me know if I am missing anything here.

Regards
-Vijay