Need update CI build config for new repo smbios-mdr.

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Wed Sep 2 02:41:39 AEST 2020

Also, a few minor comments on your proposed dependencies.

On Tue, Sep 01, 2020 at 11:23:33AM -0500, Patrick Williams wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 01:45:17AM +0000, Wang, Kuiying wrote:
> >  DEPENDS += " \
> >      autoconf-archive-native \

Your repository appears to be cmake-based, so I don't think there is any
reason for you to have autoconf-archive as a dependency.

> >      sdbusplus-native \

This alias is only provided for convenience but should not be used any
longer.  Please use '${PYTHONPN}-sdbus++-native' instead if you really
have a dependency on using the sdbus++ tool within your repository.
There should be fairly few cases where you actually have this dependency
though, so if you're not calling `sdbus++` in your own build process,
don't add it.

`git grep sdbusplus-native` shows only a recipe added on Aug 3rd, which
is incorrect.

> >      phosphor-dbus-interfaces-native \

This no longer exists.  I suspect you don't need this either.  There is
a fairly rare case when you might now need
'phosphor-dbus-interfaces-yaml' but I suspect this repository isn't one.
Probably your existing dependency on 'phosphor-dbus-interfaces' is all
you need.

`git grep interfaces-native` shows no hits.
`git grep interfaces-yaml` shows only a hit on an sdk package group.

--
Patrick Williams