all discrete sensor shows na

周 远清 zhouyuanqing8 at outlook.com
Sat Oct 31 13:31:49 AEDT 2020

Hi,

   I added some discrete sensors to openbmc, but I used the ipmitool command to query and found that all discrete sensors displayed na. Please help and guide, thank you. Examples are as follows.

F:\ipmitool v1.8.18>ipmitool.exe -I lanplus -C 17 -H 172.16.90.172 -U root -P 0penBmc sensor list
PowerDrop        | na         | discrete   | na    | na        | na        | na        | na        | na        | na

F:\ipmitool v1.8.18>ipmitool.exe -I lanplus -C 17 -H 172.16.90.172 -U root -P 0penBmc sensor get PowerDrop
Locating sensor record...
Sensor ID              : PowerDrop  (0x28)
 Entity ID             : 7.1
 Sensor Type (Discrete): Power Supply
 Unable to read sensor: Device Not Present

I have checked the dbus interface corresponding to PowerDrop, and it can be set and inquired through the busctl command;

Thankyou!

harley.