bmcweb logging

Andrei Kartashev a.kartashev at yadro.com
Fri Oct 30 21:42:10 AEDT 2020

Hi Ed,

I disagree with you here. Once we have logs I expect to see errors
information by default. I'm not gonna to build applications with
verbose logging unless I debug it but but bugs could appears even you
are not looking for them ;). Logging unusual/unexpected behaviour by
default typically helps to localize problem.
So I believe, we should formalize and cleanup log level usage.

--
Best regards,
Andrei Kartashev