Critical BMC process failure recovery

Matuszczak, Piotr piotr.matuszczak at intel.com
Tue Oct 27 00:19:14 AEDT 2020

Hi, It's quite interesting discussion. Have you considered some kind of minimal set of features recovery image, to which BMC can switch after N resets during defined amount of time? Such image could hold error log and send periodic event about BMC failure.

Piotr Matuszczak
Intel Technology Poland sp. z o.o.
ul. Slowackiego 173, 80-298 Gdansk
KRS 101882