Tioga Pass OEM 0x30/0x38 commands

Neil Bradley Neil_Bradley at phoenix.com
Wed Oct 21 07:55:59 AEDT 2020

Greetings fellow OpenBMCers -

I was looking through the Tioga Pass (TP) product specification and see there's a table of OEM commands (0x30/0x38) that, after testing with the TP BMC on the latest OpenBMC tree, have found they are not there. Does anyone know where (or if) these commands are implemented, and where they're located?

Additionally, it seems like some of the commands are semi-duplicated functionality-wise with pushing the entire SMBIOS table down to the BMC, which we are doing for one of our customers.

Thanks!

-->Neil