[redfish/v1/Systems/system/Processors] How does it work on wolf pass?

Andrei Kartashev a.kartashev at yadro.com
Wed Oct 14 20:57:50 AEDT 2020

Hi Brad,

It is already pulled: https://github.com/openbmc/smbios-mdr/
But.. The main problem here is that the BIOS has to know it should
share smbios table. Currently we struggling this problem since our BIOS
lack this ability and we have to implement it in BIOS.

BTW, I first time see this patch. According to what I know, today's
implementation is sending smbios table from BIOS to BMC via ipmi. There
are OEM commands for this implemented in intel-ipmi-oem.

--
Best regards,
Andrei Kartashev