adding sync method in phosphor-time-manager

Richard Hanley rhanley at google.com
Wed Oct 7 08:41:29 AEDT 2020

I think it makes a lot of sense to make this configurable. However, I
wonder if we should consider making it a collection with a priority levels
instead of a single enum. I can envision a need for someone to say, "Use
NTP when it's available, but if the network is down then use the host."

While we're on the subject, has anyone ever taken a look at using roughtime
on a BMC? I imagine it could a really valuable extension to
phosphor-time-manager some time in the future.
https://blog.cloudflare.com/roughtime/

Regards,
Richard