OpenBMC community messaging survey: Results

krtaylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 01:20:30 AEDT 2020

Thanks everyone that took the time to reply, 20 people took the survey.
The results were pretty interesting!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/stories/SM-TNP9XW2Y/

Survey-takers found IRC confusing but would communicate regularly if it
was with a different tool. It was great news that no-one felt like they
are being discouraged to communicate what they are working on with the
community!

I'll be doing a follow up survey, I'd like to understand interaction and
communication tools a bit better and open up the audience.

Thanks again everyone!

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)