Add size property of EEPROM device

he.huang he.huang at linux.intel.com
Thu Nov 26 11:27:58 AEDT 2020

Hi Brad,
Yes, eeprom driver could help the requirement partially.
As Ed's comments on the patch, we still need the size in the upper level such as IPMI command handler, to differentiate the error between writing failed and writing out of the range, and return the correct complete code.
Thanks.

2020-11-26

Helen.huang