qemu for bmc

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Thu Nov 19 10:09:38 AEDT 2020

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 01:11:42PM -0800, Patrick Venture wrote:

Hi Patrick.

> Patrick;
>
> I was looking at a patch series of yours that landed,
> https://github.com/qemu/qemu/blob/master/hw/arm/aspeed.c#L517 <-- in
> this line you're referencing a device that appears to be missing from
> qemu - namely, the pca i2c mux.
>
> My question is to the community at large, and you also, is anyone
> currently implementing this i2c-mux or a similar one?

Timely question.

I don't know of any current work going on in that space.

Facebook has a hack-a-thon kind of event we are sponsoring at a local
university this weekend and that was one of the projects I gave as a
potential item.  So, maybe, if we're lucky, it'll be done by Monday.

I'll keep you posted.

--
Patrick Williams