Add peci-pcie repo to CI

Wludzik, Jozef jozef.wludzik at linux.intel.com
Wed Nov 18 02:34:04 AEDT 2020

Ok, now everything builds after bumping boost.

I wonder how to read error log from test failure, for example from here
https://jenkins.openbmc.org/job/ci-repository/7973/consoleFull
<https://jenkins.openbmc.org/job/ci-repository/7973/consoleFull>

[29/29] Linking target tests/telemetry-ut
*1/1 telemetry-ut FAIL 6.28s (exit status 1)*

Ok:                 0
Expected Fail:      0
Fail:               1
Unexpected Pass:    0
Skipped:            0
Timeout:            0

Full log written to /home/jenkins-slave/workspace/ci-repository/openbmc/telemetry/build/meson-logs/testlog-ubasan.txt

If testlog-ubasan.txt is not stored anywhere, I am going to add
--print-errorlogs to unit_test.py
(https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc-build-scripts/blob/master/scripts/unit-test.py#L888
<https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc-build-scripts/blob/master/scripts/unit-test.py#L888>)
. Hope you are ok with it