Need to create Supermicro's repo for OpenBMC Contribution

Hancock Chang HancockC at supermicro.com.tw
Fri Nov 13 12:14:40 AEDT 2020

Hello Kurt,

As previous communication in below, Supermicro has completed the CLA and been accepted, our BMC dev team is preparing to have some contribution to OpenBMC, so would like to ask for help to create "meta-supermicro repository as openbmc subtree" then could start to follow the process to do some contribution

We have 2 BMC senior staff would be as repo owner, name and email address as below assume this will be needed for creating the meta-ampere repository.

     Ryan Sie, RyanS at supermicro.com.tw
     Ryan Zhou, RyanZ at supermicro.com

Thank you

Hancock Chang