- SDR sensor read

Velumani T-ERS,HCLTech velumanit at hcl.com
Thu Nov 12 15:54:48 AEDT 2020

Classification: Internal
Hi Vijay,

The requirement is different from the fb-ipmi-oem, when we run a sdr command in bmc lists all the sensors added in the entitymanager and dbus sensors from the configuration.

We wanted to add dynamically getting the sensor list from FRU through ipmb interface and add it to the bmc sdr list.

Regards,
Velu